So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Things Eb says...

I love the things that come out of Eb's mouth, unfortunately I forget them all too quickly! Here are some recent ones I managed to remember long enough to write down.

Me: Ebenezer, how old are you?
Eb: I am very little.
Me: Are you 2?
Eb: No, I am very little.


Eb bringing me my water bottle:

Here you go you poor dear! (Using his sweet, concerned imitation of Duck from Little Bear.)

After breakfast:
Eb: Do worship? (Meaning watch and sing with a music video.)
Me: Okay, sure. What do you want to sing?
Eb: Oh my soul! (translation - Ten Thousand Reasons from Matt Redmond)
After listening...
Eb: Do another?
Me: Which one?
Eb: wa-oh-o-oh-oh-ah (translation - Hello My Name Is from Matthew West)
After listening...
Eb: Watch Jesus melted!
Me: (totally flabbergasted - not sure what this one is) Jesus loves me?
Eb: Jesus melted!
Me: ummm...
Eb: Jesus melted?
Me: OH! (Relief filling my voice) Jesus exalted? (translation - Be Thou Exalted from New Life Worship which he heard for the first time the day before at church)
Eb: Yep! Jesus melted!

Before you start thinking we are all holy - he also refers to Sesame Street Doo-Wop-Hop and Imagine That as 'worship' since we sometimes listen to them at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment