So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pandora and boxes...

So I know I just posted but I couldn't help sharing some fun pictures from my ever curious cat! It seemed like every time Chris and I turned around today she was into something hilarious! I'm not sure if she thought she was helping or just couldn't resist the various boxes and bags around the house!


Pandora loves bags with tissue paper so when one of my dear friends brought me a going away present she unknowingly also brought Pandora one too!


First box to be 'checked' was Chris' tool box on the washing machine.


Not sure if she is trying to help me here or break into whatever 'Mom' is doing...



Its a cat in a box! Her favorite place to be!

1 comment: