So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fun Brithday Happenings!

All gussyed up for our date!
So my last post was about the serious part of getting older, this one is about the fun part!  Chris was amazingly patient and took me shopping with the money I had received for my birthday.  We had fun looking for good deals and people watching.  The next week we tried a new sushi place for my Birthday Lunch, it was a hit and I finally found a restaurant in Gainesville that makes a simple, non-seafood udon soup!  Below are the pictures from our yummy outing!

Good Sushi, Cold Restaurant!

My pretty plate of sushi! The red is shredded beets!

Chris' pretty sushi!

Watch out Sushi, Here comes Ninja Chris!

1 comment:

  1. that looks so good!! and is one thing patrick will NEVER try!

    ReplyDelete