So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Update on Eva!

I didn't get any pictures of our little girl uploaded last time I updated!  Everything looked great in the ultrasound.  Eva is a little on the small side (40th percentile) but that's okay with me - hopefully that means she will be easier to deliver!  I finally gained a pound at this last check-up, not much but at least its something!  My apatite has also started increasing so hopefully next time I will be more on track for weight gain.  I feel her wiggles more and more every day, though she still feels differently than Eb did at that age.  She is more fluttery with jabbing movements than rolls or stretching.  So excited to how she's grown at our next appointment!






No comments:

Post a Comment