So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week Three/Four: Granddad, Aunts, Uncles and One Month Old!

My Dad came in just as Chris' parents were headed back home.  He brought Eb's Aunt Hannah and Uncle Alex along too!  They were able to gets lots of snuggle time in as well as some fishing and exploring around Gainesville!

I loved seeing Eb's tiny hands compared to my Dad's!


Eb was fascinated with Dad's new hat!





Smiling almost as big as the alligator in the background!




Checking out his Aunt Hannah!



Dad and Chris surprised me with these before Dad headed back home!



Learning to get comfy in the Moby Wrap!


One Month Old!
Must Escape!

"Mom, I'm hungry!"

"Hi-Ya!"

"Lalalala!"

Showing off for the camera!

They were both sooo sleepy!

Loving on Aunt Deb before she had to leave!

1 comment: