So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Enjoying Florida

Before we went out Eb caught a nap with Daddy!
Since we are getting so close to our move date Chris and I are enjoying some of the fun little things Florida has to offer while we still can - like swimming outdoors in April!  While it was still too cool for me to feel comfortable taking Eb in the water, he had fun rolling around the pool with Mom or Dad while the other one swam!


My handsome happy boy!

Figs!?!


There were figs on the ground around the pool!  I am still baffled as to where they are coming from because none of the trees around the pool look like a fig tree!
Yay! Pool!

I love his little hat!
Gorgeous Day!

Enjoying the sun!

Konked out after a big day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment