So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

34 and 1/2 Weeks - And Evelyn's First Shower!

Last weekend we had a joint shower for Beth and I wit Mom's side of the family.  It has been fun for me being pregnant with my sister and I can't wait for Eb to get to play with his cousin!  We had a beautiful shower and got to catch up with family we haven't seen in ages.


I liked the combined pink and blue decorations since Beth is having a boy and me a girl!

Beth and I as babies, can you tell who is who?

Trying to make a diaper out of toilet paper is no easy task!


Mom's awesome sash 'Grandmother to be'!

And of course we had to get ALL the bellies in a picture!

Mom and her future grandbabies!

Finally fell asleep 1/2 hour before we got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment