So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

35 Weeks and Sibling Love

I'm sure I've said it before, but I love being close enough to family that Ebenezer (and soon Evelyn) gets to know  and love them.  My brothers and sisters are some if his favorite people, and for good reason!  There is almost always someone available to play with or take him outside when we go to Grandma and Granddad's!  Today we got to take a walk and play in the swing set while it was still cool to celebrate Evie hitting 35 weeks!





Evie is growing right along and measuring right where she should be or even a little ahead!  The midwife is guessing she is about 6 to 6 1/2 pounds already and I look forward to our ultrasound next week (the OB is concerned about a VBAC with another big baby so he wants to see where she is) to see how close she is!  I officially feel Huge.  I know I'm not as big as I was with Eb, but I sure do feel like I'm getting my own gravitation pull some days!  I am so thankful for how long the cool weather has held, God has been truly merciful on this pregnant Momma.  Today is supposed to get hot, but it's the first day in quite some time.  I don't know why (maybe because I've dreamt about her birth 3 times in the last week and a half) but I really feel like Evie should be coming in three weeks not five.  I would be okay with her coming early, but I have so much to do between now and then - the biggest thing is getting a dresser!  Contractions continue to pick up, probably contributing to the 'she's gonna be early feeling', with 2-4 a day most days, with most of them requiring concentration, though not entirely painful.

I can't wait to meet this little girl and see if she has the pale, pale blue eyes I've been seeing in my dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment