So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Evie, Week 3: Part 2

Evie's third week of life was so full I split it in two!

Adrienne was in the US on her vacation and her and AJ came up to visit and meet Evie.  While here Adrienne took some beautiful pictures of Evie for me - and even has enough savvy to make the purple go away!





Of coure Pandora thought it was her glamour shot, not Evie's!











We had a great visit and are so grateful for the early pics of Evie!






The many faces of Evie!!! I was trying to capture her eyebrow lift that she inherited from her Daddy, but her eyebrows are so blonde I had a hard time!  We got good conversation shots though.


I got to enjoy my favorite capresi salad with tomatoes and basil from our own garden!


Pandora wanted to snuggle with Eb, he wasn't so sure about that!




Eb loved visiting Grandma for the first time in a couple weeks!




Evie at exactly 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment