So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Evie's first week...

Normally I would have liked to give each day, or every few days, its own post, but since I was busy recovering during theses first few weeks I am grouping weeks together and back posting them on the dates they belong.  As I am back posting these first few weeks they are going to be very picture heavy and word light...


I always tried to have a snack handy...



Aunt Deb was a big help the first week!




Grandpa and Grandma Shirley got to visit - Eb wanted his picture taken too...



She fell asleep on my tummy while I was burping her...


Nap snuggles with Daddy...





Meeting cousin Liam the first time, after getting stitches fixed the second time...







No comments:

Post a Comment