So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Evie's fourth week!

We were slowly getting into a routine and I was finally feeling a bit more mobile during Evie's fourth week, we had almost kicked thrush and Chris headed back to mostly full time at his internship.

Evie went on her first walk outside in her stroller - Eb had to be sure she was safe so he helped!



I finally started reading for fun again - and of course I started with Harry Potter!  I love this line about Mrs. Weasley's sons still being intimidated by her and wanting her approval even when they are all taller than her!


Eb really misses Chris when he's at work - so full blown wrestling sessions are common when Chris gets home.





Wake up snuggles...


Such a precious sleeper...


Ebenezer LOVES his baby and is so proud of her!  He often stretches his arms out and asks to "hold" her, we oblige as often as possible.  This time at Grandma's he was showing her off to Deborah and kept calling her over to look at her with him!









I love that Eb wants to fall asleep holding my hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment