So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beautiful Blooming Spring

This is a week or two late but I wanted to share some of the beautiful sights this Spring has been offering us here!  I have been waiting a week or so for the apple trees to bloom, I love bringing them in and letting their fragrance fill the house!  Dad has commented several times how nice it has been to really have a Spring the year, I feel like God is giving Chris and I a treat!  Bowling Green often goes quickly from Winter to Summer with a very short Spring, I don't know if we will really have a Winter in Fl., and so it is wonderful to experience a prolonged Spring during our sojourn in Indiana!  Here is some of the beauty we have been treated to lately, I hope you get a chance to enjoy the beauty in your area this week!
Yes I know it a weed, but its also a flower!

There are violets all over but only one spot with white ones.

This Apple Tree has been here as long as I can remember.

Old Apple Tree

Crab Apple

Not sure what this is...

Lovely Red Bud

Pretty Dogwood

1 comment:

  1. girl, these pictures are GORGEOUS! glad you get to enjoy spring : )

    ReplyDelete