So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter fun!

So excited about our new way to color eggs!
We had a wonderful Easter weekend that started on Sat. when my next youngest sister came in to color eggs!  We are always trying to up the stakes and find new techniques to color but haven't been super successful until this year!  I loved our eggs and it was so hard to throw them away when we were done! We got the technique off of Martha Stewart's website and the only major investment were some craft/scrap-booking punches.  We used the regular old egg dye that comes in the kits and punched out designs in vinyl sticky sheets.  We applied the vinyl to the areas that we wanted to keep white, or a particular color before dipping in the next color.  It was kind of time consuming but soooo fun and worth it!  Below are some of the pictures. 

On Sunday we celebrated my sister's b-day before church with an awesome ham dinner and carrot cake.  It was so great to be together with all of my immediate family! Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend too!

Mom and Dad's basket with extras from Beth and I!

Beth was braver than me and her work paid off!

Beautiful munchkin eggs!

More girl eggs.

Boys eggs (can you tell?)
I love having younger siblings b/c I still get candy  from the Easter bunny!


Happy Birthday Sis!

1 comment: