So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pandora the loan shark!

When I started school my parents made a deal with me, get as many scholarships and grants as you can and we will split the rest with you.  I don't think any of us thought about grad school at that point so this only went through my Bachelor's but it was still an awesome deal!  Mom and Dad are working hard to become debt free so they have started forwarding the part of my loans they agreed to cover.  As of two weeks ago we were able to use this money to pay off one of my school loans!!! WooHoo!!!  While going through some of the mail we laid the notice down and Pandora claimed it!  She was excited too!  While I still have several loans left, none of them will start accruing interest until I graduate again, but Chris has some that are already gathering interest so future payments are being forwarded towards those.  We are so excited to see some of this debt go away!

1 comment: