So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Friday, February 11, 2011

We got a new stove this week!!!

So on my list of things I'm working to be content about is our apartment.  Its silly little things that bug me really when I look at the big picture, we are in a safe complex and have very affordable rent for Gainesville, which I appreciate more and more as I ask around about what people are paying down here.  Anyway, my awesome hubby talked to our landlady about a few things that needed fixed/looked at and he mentioned that our oven manages to worm up the whole apartment even when I'm only cooking for a short time.  When the maintenance guy came to work on the other things he checked out the stove at the same time.  He didn't even look inside of it, just noticed what make it was and estimated it to be close to 20 years old and said he'd be happy to order us a new one!!!  So this Thursday when we got home from campus we had a new stove!  It's bright white looks great against the red but also kind of make the surrounding cabinets' off white stand out!  Still the contentment level jumped this week, and my appreciation for God's unexpected provisions!  So excited and grateful!

1 comment:

  1. it looks great! glad you can find joy in the little things :)

    ReplyDelete