So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Graduating...

Yesterday we put away the co-sleeper for good. Eb has finally gotten too long for it, plus I'm afraid he will pull himself up on the edge of it and tip out!  We set up his big, beautiful crib on Monday and started him sleeping in it Monday night.  As I watched Chris pack up the co-sleeper I told him it felt like we were coming to the end of an age. While his room isn't ready for him to move into yet and his crib is in our room for now, I felt mingled sadness and excitement at the realization that he is that much closer to moving into his own room! Excitement at the progress and maturity this would indicate, sadness at how quickly he is growing up and taking these first mini steps of independence. He has plenty of room to grow in his new crib and enjoy looking out the window while he waits for me to get him from his nap!

You can't tell here but he has lots of room to grow!

Looking out the window.

Ha! I see you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment