So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's a TOOF!!!

After months of drool, chewing, sleeplessness and occasional fussing Eb's first teeth have finally broken the surface! And what cute, tiny, white, little pearls they are! Mom actually noticed them first by a flash of white on his gums when we were visiting today. On closer inspection we could see that the left bottom tooth had already broken through and the right one was almost there! I can't stop exclaiming every time I see them!

This of course brings new concerns to feeding time - what do I do when ('when', I will not fool myself with 'if') he bites me while nursing!?! Now that he has teeth do we start introducing solids? Am I ready for him to be eating baby food (emotionally and with the right equipment)? I guess all if these will be answered soon, for now, he's got teeth!!! *Squeal!*
It might be hard to see but there's a pearly white on that bottom gum!
Aren't I a cutie!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment