So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Our Week in Pictures! (10/16)

I didn't know when I became a Mom crayon art was going to be part of the job description.  Good thing my boss is easily pleased!



The wooly worms have been EXTREMELY consistent this fall.  All of them have a small amount of black at their front and back with lots of brown in the middle.  I have heard from Granddaddy that black means a hard winter and brown is lighter... it will be interesting to see if these little guys are predicting true!






Eb thinks they are so cool - but he doesn't like to touch them!  His favorite is when other hold them for him to see!  He is all the time finding them in the house and searching for Chris to help him put them outside (because I don't like touching them either!).





Trying on Daddy's boots...





Real men vacuum!





Sometimes they vacuum laying down...


Chris went shopping for me and wanted to try these out!


They were actually really close to the real thing!



Eb really enjoyed the meal... at least I assumed that's what the exuberant stabbing meant!





Eb really likes playing with Evie in their 'tent'!






I have loved watching them become buddies!  I just hope it lasts their whole life!

No comments:

Post a Comment