So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Our Week in Pictures (10/30)

Mmmm... Tasty Chicken!


Eb was working hard on his garage!




Its hard to see but our first SNOW was crazy early this year!



Eb found a stick - what we came to call the Hoo-Doo stick, because that's what he would say while banging it on the floor like a little medicine man!



Eb brought my book to me saying "Harry Potter" clear as day!


Liam and Evie just don't mesh well yet - if one is happy the other is not whenever they see each other - we're not gonna stop trying to make them like each other though!



The highlight od my week was when Eb, Evie and Chris came to wake me up singing "Good morning to you!"


Eb loving on his baby sister...






Playing in his personal equipment dealership with kitty...




Trying to catch a picture of Eb "helping" change Evie's diaper - he always runs when he sees the camera!


My jolly girl!





Eb thought I needed some toys to play with while I was feeding Evie!


I'm gonna roll...


Or not.


Eb enjoying his morning smoothie - and wondering why on earth I'm taking a picture!


Showing Evie how to drive tractors!




My 'baby' boy's foot...


He put my boots on all by himself and was SO proud!


Kitty came to join our snuggles!





No comments:

Post a Comment