So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kids reactions to Gummy Bear

So this post is way behind, but I loved my brother and sister’s reactions so I still wanted to share.

My brothers and sisters are all excited to become uncles and aunts, when they first found out the reaction was absolute excitement. Hannah exclaimed “Praise God! I’m gonna be an aunt!”, and the other kids were full of excited questions (When was the baby going to be born, is it a boy or girl, do we have a name?). As soon as they found out we didn’t have a name we were flooded with suggestions, the most memorable of which were ‘Bacon’, ‘Squanto’, and ‘Second Alex’. Sadly, these names have not made it into our top ten…

Since we have gotten to the house I have enjoyed lots of belly touches, and inquires after mine and ‘Gummy Bear’s’ well-being. I hope this little one knows how greatly its arrival is anticipated!

No comments:

Post a Comment