So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Prepare for the Great Out West Adventure!

I love scrapbooks, mine and other peoples. I love looking at them, working on them, taking pictures for them and buying stuff for them. Unfortunately, it takes me a terribly long time to make any progress on one – as evidenced by the year and a half it took for me to get one put together for my Mom’s Christmas. I say all of this to warn you of the deluge of pictures to come.


Because I don’t have time to scrapbook, this is going to be my outlet/record of our most recent out West adventure with my family. So you will soon be seeing lots of pictures of us hiking and being silly on long car rides. If you want to check out for a while, I won’t blame you. Just don’t complain that you weren’t warned!


Oh, and here it begins… funny photo of Pandora on the car ride up – she loathes the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment