So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Friday, March 15, 2013

I LOVE getting good mail!

I'm sooo excited to get our garden started!!! I know it's too early to set out many plants, but I'm looking forward to starting seed - and I'm even more excited after getting the mail today!  My tomato seed came!!!  Yes, these are all tomatoes.  Yes, I know it's extreme.  What can I say?  I'm a sucker for all the lovely shapes, colors and sizes of heirloom tomatoes!  I can't get most of these as plants, I can't even find most of them in magazines, but this magazine has virtually every kind of tomato your heart could desire (except one, but we won't talk about that).  I can't wait to make some colorful caprese salad!

In case you are wondering, I got Isis Candy (a bi-color cherry), Georgia Streak (a meaty yellow), Yellow Pear (a miniature pear shape), Red Pear (miniature pear shape), Jolly (a peach shaped cherry tomato) and Black Krim (a beautiful, medium sized black tomato).  And yes, that was my extremely narrowed down list.  Don't judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment