So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Strawberry Series: Tiny Cheesecakes

 I'm stealing a trick I learned from Shane while he was visiting us!  We had some leftover cheesecake filling from his visit, and he showed me where to find these fillo shells in the freezer section of our grocery, so putting this desert together for Bible study was a snap!

I used two boxes of frozen, pre-baked, mini fillo shells from the grocery.  This is what they looked like.



I filled them with the left over cheesecake filling, not as good as home-made, but better than you would expect!



I stuck some topped, quartered strawberries in and sprinkled with sugar.  Then they baked in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.


They smelled awesome while warming up and looked and tasted even better!

Great option for a quick, fancy snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment