So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

World Traveler... Sort Of

I feel like I've been all over the nation recently... and in some ways I have!  My first trip was North.

I was invited by my old professor to share what I was working on in my PhD program with my old department.  It was a really fun idea to me because I really enjoyed my professors at WKU and I planned on getting some much needed visits in while I was at it!  Also, I have a new appreciation for my old university after being at one which is so much bigger and seems to come with so much more pressure.  Needless to say it was fun and refreshing to return for a little while!

During this trip I also was able to visit with my family! It was a precious time and we even got a few things accomplished!




Planting Asparagus!


They really looked like spiders or octopus!

My amazing sister and her hubby!

This was also a time of graduations!  Two of my good friends were graduating as well as one of my cousins.  I was able to celebrate with everyone and also spend some extra time with friends and family simultaneously!
I think I could have spent a month before I felt saturated with friend and family time, but my husband was waiting at home, so back to Florida I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment