So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Raining Baby Gifts!

In November we were blessed with three showers right around my birthday!  It was so fun to see God provide for our needs and to see all the tiny baby things pile up!  I had a shower at my Mom's, my in-laws and our church threw us one as well!  It was AMAZING to catch up with so many wonderful ladies - many of whom I hadn't seen in months!  I have the most pictures from our church shower, but here are a few from my Mom's!
The AMAZING spread of food!

The baby pumpkin candles holders my sis carved out!

And yes, my plate!



Sadly, many of my pictures from this shower were left in Indiana, maybe someday I will be able to give you a more comprehensive view of how awesome it was!

We had a great shower in Louisville with Chris' family, but again, no pictures!

Back in Florida the sweet ladies in our church put together a wonderful shower for us.  After opening all of our wonderful gifts they prayed for us, my delivery and Eb's future.  It was a sweet, sweet time.  And I DO have some great pictures from that event!  They went all out to have a farm theme for my future agriculturist!
One of the ladies embroidered these, and I got to take them home!

The Chicken was probably my favorite!

The inspiration for Eb's name!


One of the ladies wrote a song just for us!

So many precious ladies!



As a special surprise, Chris came and said a few words about why he thinks I'm going to be a good Mom!  It was so special!

Above and below are some of my "partners in pregnancy" from our church!  The lady with butterflies on her shirt just had a precious little girl recently!  Little did we know at the time we were lined up boy-boy-girl-girl at the time of this photo!



The welcome guests received to our shower!
 I cannot express how blessed we were by all the love showered on us during these weeks.  It is one of the many ways God has expressed His tangible provision for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment