So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Temporary Bling

One of the many things that has changed during my pregnancy is my ring size.  As my body started accumulating more blood and water late in my second trimester my wedding rings began to get tighter and tighter.  Finally about six months they hit the point that it was uncomfortable to keep them on all day, especially at the end of the day when my hands were the most swollen.  I went without them for a few weeks but just felt really naked - plus the funny stares I got just from being pregnant on a college campus seemed to pick up once I wasn't wearing them.  So Chris helped me pick out a new one!
 No, no, its not real, but 14 dollars of glass is a marvelous stand in until my real bling fits again!

No comments:

Post a Comment