So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

We had a beautiful, fun, full Mother's Day!  I cannot believe how incredibly blessed I am to be a Momma!  The Lord has taken Chris and I through so many transitions during our married life, probably none quite so stretching as parenthood.  It has brought out wonderful aspects of my husband's personality and shown me God's love for us in a whole new light (and my parents' love for me).  I have a hard time comprehending that someone loves me MORE than I love Ebenezer (and am coming to love Evelyn) - but God does!  How beautifully overwhelming is that?!?

Thank you Ebenezer for being such a wonderful son.  Evelyn, I can't wait to meet and hold you 'on the outside' and get to know your wonderfully unique personality.  Thank you Chris for helping me give them life.  Thank you Lord for leading, and providing on this wonderful ride!

Here are a few snapshots of my boys - I've got to learn to take more family photos on days like this!










No comments:

Post a Comment