So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You might be a Momma if...

... You are thrilled beyond words to have your wedding ring back on your finger - even if it did have to be sized up to get there!

I haven't been able to wear my bridal set since two months before Eb was born.  I had been resisting getting it sized in the hopes that I would get back to where it fit properly, and I did come close.  However with Evie and the hot weather coming on, and the extra swelling I know comes with both, I took the plunge and got at least my band sized.  While I still miss my engagement ring, its nice to have a ring back on my finger, and maybe the next time I get a ring sized it will be taking this one back down to its original size :)

No comments:

Post a Comment