So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The long and short

I have been contemplating cutting my hair again for awhile.  While I have thoroughly enjoyed my long hair (and discovering fun new ways to fix it) I'm concerned about upkeep once Evie arrives and I have toddler to chase plus a newborn, especially since my hair gets 'messy bunned' far more often than I like already!  In addition to this I think short hair would make coping with the great hair loss postpartum easier (at least the hair on the shower floor won't be as obvious, and the baby's blanket, and on the pillow, my husband's shirt, the chair, the.... Well everywhere).

So last week I set up an appointment, settled on what I wanted and went to pay way too much for a haircut because I knew the gal would do what I wanted.

I loved the cut in the salon, but it seemed to get shorter and shorter on the drive home!  I'm not too stressed because I know just an inch or two of quick pregnancy hair growth will make it just right, but for now it feels a little too tomboyish.  Chris and Eb don't seem to mind though!

Here it is!





No comments:

Post a Comment