So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gifts in the Mail!

When Grandpa and Grandma Shirley were here we got to go shopping in a kitchen store and I saw some things that I really liked and didn't have in my kitchen yet.  I was over budget for that day so I decided to put them off for later.  Grandma Shirley remembered them however and I was surprised by these in the mail last week!!!

I know its crazy but after almost five years of marriage I still did not have a pie sever!  Also Chris has been interested in making his own tea from different herbs (he especially likes mint) but we didn't have any way to steep the tea, so Shirley sent not one, but TWO options!  I was so surprised and excited by our gift so I wanted to share!  What kinds of gadgets have made your day lately?

1 comment:

  1. so fun! and i can't believe you didn't have a pie server!! I wish i had known b/c i have at least 4!! Kitchen gadgets make life so great :) I'm loving my steamer/draining basket with all the pasta i'm making for students!

    ReplyDelete