So many changes are around the corner, I want to keep you updated on what's going on!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Well Hello...

 In spite of seeing several of these big guys during my regular walks around campus, they still manage to surprise me.  I think because they are often in new and unexpected places.  Like Monday for example, I saw an old tire in the grass several yards away from the side walk.  I was surprised to see this large piece of garbage since the maintenance usually keeps campus so clean.  When I happened to glance back at it as I walked by however, I was startled to realize that what I mistook for an old tire was really the tail of a rather long gator!

For some reason I expect them to stay in the same place so I know where to expect them to be... but of course they don't listen to me!  Well, I guess I just have to keep a vigilant watch while taking my walks!
I included the tree to give you a bit more scale for his size!

1 comment:

  1. not cool! i would not enjoy walking by deadly beasts every day!

    ReplyDelete